In principle, links to this website may be posted freely, regardless of profit-making or non-profit purposes. However, users should refrain from creating a link if it is likely to result in the following:
Links from websites that includes content which slanders or intends to cause loss of credibility to Tochigi prefecture or other companies, persons or organizations.
Any actions that infringes or may infringe upon the rights such as intellectual property rights including copyrights, trademarks and so on, assets, privacy or image rights, of Tochigi prefecture or other companies, persons or organizations.
Links where this website is displayed within a frame obscuring the fact that information is from this Site and which may cause misunderstandings by a third party.
In addition to the above, any website which engages in conduct that violates laws and ordinances, including acts, regulations, or rules, or goes against generally accepted rules of morality or conduct that interferes with the operation of this Website's service.
The posting of links using registered trademarks, such as logos and marks owned by Tochigi prefecture, without permission.
The posting of links in such a way as to misidentify the information source.
Please be aware that the URL for this Website may be changed without any notification sent to your website.
Also, please be aware that Tochigi prefecture will not bear responsibility for any complaints or compensation claims.
●No. 1. Recommended environment
The website recommends the browsers listed below to ensure safe and comfortable usage.
1. Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
2. Google Chrome latest version
3. Mozilla Firefox latest version
4. Safari latest version
●No. 2 Technologies
Adobe Reader (Acrobat Reader latest version) is required to view and print PDF files.
Also, this poses no direct adverse effect to your computer. To assess the ways individual pages of this Website are accessed, Tochigi prefecture may use the cookies of a third party company with which it has an operating consignment agreement. You can refuse to accept cookies by changing the settings in your browser. Doing so will not greatly impair your ability to view this Website. To learn how to change your browser settings, please consult your browser's help page or contact the manufacturer.
Adobe Reader (Acrobat Reader latest version) is required to view and print PDF files. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed, or if this website’s contents do display correctly, please download the latest version of Adobe Reader software.
●No. 3 Information System Security
In order to continue operations with the trust of those using this website, and to carry out our social mission as a governmental institution, this website will protect information assets from threats.
1. To maintain the safety and accuracy of information, we strive to prevent unauthorized computer access and destruction, alteration, loss and leakage of information, by taking appropriate safety measures.
2. When handling information assets, we conform to the Tochigi Prefecture Fundamental Policy for Information Security, laws and ordinances, and other norms.
3. When we outsource the handling of information, the process will be supervised and managed as appropriate for Tochigi prefecture.
4. We shall create a system to continuously improve the service of this website, aiming at the maintenance and improvement of its security.